During 1988-1997 decade maximum investments were observed in Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Textiles, Plastics and Pharmaceuticals. Of these, Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals were highly labour intensive and created maximum employment opportunities. In the last decade 1997-2007 Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals are also among the top five investment generating sectors. New sectors with high investments during this period include Infrastructure, Glass and Transportation. The major sectors which have witnessed maximum investments are Biotechnology and Chemicals & Petrochemicals. Other key sectors are Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Textiles & Apparels.
The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor passes through bharuch resulted in a key destination for attracting industrial investments. Several Companies like GNFC, ONGC, OPAL , Reliance Industries Ltd, Aditya Birla Group, LNG Petronet, ABG Shipyard, BASF, Adani, GACL, LANXESS, GAIL GSPC, WELSPUN, MEGHMANI, GSPL, GSPC GAS, RALLIS, SRF, GIL, GODREJ, TORRENT POWER, JUBILANT, Everest, BOSCH, Asian Paints, Nestle and many other big groups have their manufacturing plants in the Bharuch District. key industrial centers of Gujarat such as Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Bharuch, Surat, Navsari, Bilimora & Vapi could be considered a major driver for growth of the economy.
Dahej (PCPIR) area in Bharuch District is touching new horizons of economic development and taking a lead in globalizing India in its true sense. It's a formidable industrial base in sectors as diversified as chemicals & petrochemicals, Fertilizer, textiles, drugs & pharmaceuticals and ports & ship building, dyes & dyes intermediates. Averaging the existing industrial base, Dahej / PCPIR attracts a large number of business conglomerates emergence of PCPIR region, Dahej SEZ and passing of DMIC in Bharuch Which are expected to further fuel the industrial and economic growth of the Bharuch district in general and Dahej in particular.
Dahej SEZ is located in Vagra Talulka of western part of Bharuch District, Gujarat, India. It is well connected with National Highway (NH-8). Road and Railway both are having the connectivity to New Delhi, the National Capital and Mumbai, the commercial Capital of India.
Dahej is india?s mazor industrial hub consisting large, medium & small industries in various sectors. Dahej has the distinction of among the fifth largest SEZ among the world, put up Dahej on the world horizon thus attracting large investments from across the world globally. Governments at the centre & State level, have put Dahej in the fast track economic zone, and accordingly, have put up large infrastructure such as 6 lanes roads connectivity, rail connectivity, Ports, and easy availability of industrial land (made available through GIDC) Housing colonies projects, Hotels, shopping malls in pipe line, cheap & skilled labours, ITI institutes, water pipelines, electricity ( State & Private Power suppliers - GEB & Torrent & Adani) Gas supplies through pipe line, coal, and other required raw materials, on the main Highway N.H. 8, connectivity to Baroda / Surat air ports (within 70 kms.).
- Road : SEZ is on 6 lane State Highway connecting of Bharuch (50 Kms) with National Highway No. 8
- Rail : 50 kms from Bharuch, Main Rail Head connecting Mumbai - Delhi.
- Port : GCPTCL for chemical cargo and Adani-Petro LNG for solid bulk cargo handling.
- Airport : Baroda-140 kms and Surat-120 kms (Daily flights to Mumbai & Delhi).
Dahej Industrial Expo is participated by a huge number of industrialists The buyers will get to exhibit:
- Mechanical & Engineering
- Special Purpose Machine
- CNC Machines / Laser Marking Machine
- Lathes, automatic lathes
- Machinery & Machine Tools
- Cutting & Allied Tools
- Abrasive tools & products
- Sheet metal machinery
- Planing, shaping, slotting & broaching machines
- Hardening & Heating machines
- Driling, boring, milling, grinding, screwing & gear cutting machine
- Material Handling Equipments
- Testing & Measuring Eqpts.
- Calibration Services
- Chemicals (Organic & Inorganic)
- Pharmaceutical Machinery / Material
- Chemical Plants & Machinery
- Foundry Machinery / Chemicals
- Sugar Machinery / Chemicals
- Petrochemicals, Polymers
- Filtration & Separation Systems, Filters
- Water Treatment &
Pollution Control Equipments.
- Environmental Management & Consultants
- Metrological equipments
- Analytical & Laboratory Equipment
- Scientific Equipments
- Cooling Water Systems, Cooling Towers
- Electrical & Electronics
- Industrial Automation & Instrumentation
- Electrical Power Tools, Robotics
- Electrical Switches, Switchgear & Control Panels
- Weighing Machines
- Wires & Cables
- Electric Motors & Transformers
- Barcode Machines
- Generators Equipments
- Security & Industrial Safety Equipments.
- Industrial Fixtures
- Luminaries & Lighting Eqpts
- Renewable Energy & Power
- Solar Energy Equipments
- Batteries / U.P.S./Invertors / Stablizers
- Wireless & VOIP Solutions
- Safety Equipments
- Fire & Fire Fighting
- Air Compressor
- Chains, Sprockets & Conveyors
- Industrial Cleaning Equipments
- Hardware Related Services
- Packaging Machinery / Materials
- Oil & Gas
- Construction & Waterproofing Chemicals
- Pumps & Valves
- Mechanical Seal
- Process Control Equipments
- Plastic Machinery & Products
- Food Processing Industries
- Industrial Storage Systems
- Ferrous & Non Ferrous Metals
- Pipes & Tubes
- Doors & Gates
- Earthmoving & Construction Machinery / Eqpts.
- Roofing Sheets & Materials
- Auto Components & Accessories
- Rubber & Rubber Products
- Industrial Products
- Dairy Eqpts. & Accessories
- Textile Machinery Products
- Bolts, Nuts, Fasteners, Springs
- Welding Machine & Consumable
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Gear & Gear Boxes
- Fibre & Fibre Products
- CAD & CAM
- Industrial Oils & Lubricants
- IT Product & Support Services
- Banking Services & Insurance
- Financial Companies
- Service Providers & Logistic Company
- Government Organizations & PSUs
Effective exhibiting doesn't rely on big expenditure but on being precise about what you want to achieve and how. Some of the important reasons for exhibiting are:
- Gather a rich and pertinent source of new sales leads - both from new and existing customers.
- Establish a higher profile in the market using the only three-dimensional, direct marketing medium.
- Meet your audience face to face and know whether what you have to offer is what they want or need.
- Build brand awareness and strengthen your presence in the market.
- Conduct research into your industry, product or service.
- Promote or launch your new product or service.
- Present your product or service alongside your competitors.
- Meet and network with influential buyers and end users.
- Clientele from both Government and Private sector organizations.
- Promotion of innovative ideas presently not available in the Indian market.
- Get to know your target market better.
- Create networks with industry players.
As a Sponsor
- Benefit from an ideal time, place and opportunity to get noticed.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Enhance your leadership status.
- Project a long lasting brand image to a targeted audience.
As an Exhibitor
- Display your latest machinery, technology, products and services to highly focused trade visitors, trade media and delegations.
- One to one interaction with the industry at a single location.
- Brand building among industry and end users.
- Explore new business and investment opportunities.
As a Visitor
- Find about the latest technology, machinery, products and services available in the market.
- Find availability of raw materials, alternate suppliers of machinery equipment and spares.
- Find about sources of investment & funding.
- Find professionals & skilled manpower.